Lately, industrial design has welcomed brass as a material and there are plenty of options for a brass touch in your space.
Follow the links below to see some items that I I have chosen to show you today. Not done with brass yet…
- We all know The Dots by Muuto, in wood. Now also in brass: The Dots Metal!
- The bone Family– a series of sculptural solid brass bowls by Tom Dixon.
- Orbit Trays by Tom Dixon made by one sheet solid brass each, pressed into a mould then plated.
- The Fiona Jubilee Tray is a variation of Fiona Tray by Skagerak with an elegant brass sheet on the top, reflecting its placed items.
- Small brass everyday objects by Norm Arrchitects that can be useful, yet sculptural!
- The reflect shelf 56 is a minimal shelf by Skagerak made by oak and brass plated steel.