Recently, I read an article from Kate Watson – Smyth in her blog, mad about the house about her favorite five vases. (you can read it here) If you don’t know her yet, please find some time to visit her blog, she is full of ideas and loves what she does!
Anyway, although my taste is a little bit different than Kate’s, I found myself really enjoying reading it, so I am presenting you my top five list of vases today on the blog. I also have the Aalto vase in small version and I got it like ten years ago as a present from a very very good friend. All the other vases I am presenting, are in my wish list. Let’s hope that list one day become shorter…
- Vako vase from Swedish designer Lotta Pettersson for Smaelta
- Alvar Aalto vase via Iitala
- Silent vase from Swedish designer Andreas Engesvik via Muuto
- Glas rund vase L (large) for Bloomingville
- Collect vase set of four for Ferm Living
photos via Stylizimoblog.com